Nip is in the air, and the leaves they are a-changing. Fall 2020 comes late to Prescott… but it’s just so nice.
If you like Italian food, this is your town! Prescott does Italian exceptionally well. Here are our four favorites.
- Papa’s*: Fanciest of the Italian fare.
- Rosa’s*: Great venue. Sausage sub is awesome. Just off square on Gurley.
- Carmella’s*: Newest Italian entrant, right off square. They’ll stuff olives with blue cheese for your martini if you ask for it.
- LaBruzza’s: Bring your own wine / liquor. A personal favorite.
- Limoncello*: Northern Italian. Home-made limoncello.
Check out our latest technological leap forward, and see how it can be used to sell your home more effectively… and the chronic threat of Pickle Lady photo bombing.
Born out of necessity, a charming new trend is emerging in Prescott that enhances the city vibe – hopefully for a long time to come.